It can be done, and the Russians “fixed” Chernobyl with this solution: Bomb the thing and bury it. We’re now at Level 6 or 7 (depends who you ask) at Fukushima, where the problem is way more serious than they want to admit.
Official: It’s on Level 7-but IMHO it must be higher than that, since we are talking about four reactors and not one:
Here’s my favorite scientist Michio Kaku on interviews explaining the situation:
This following interview took place three weeks ago, where he said this will be really bad, bury it ASAP. Thom Hartman agrees:
This video shows what the Russians accomplished at Chernobyl. Sad to watch; there is another video on the Internet that displays radiation levels before and after bombing the area but right now I can’t find it. Please send me the link if you can get it:
Please read-this will clear up any misunderstandings as to how nuclear reactors work in Japan. Hopefully spreading this information will clear up any errors/lack of judgment/misinformation on the matter.
I have TRIED to stay away from the nuclear reactors in Japan, because I am not an expert nor I will ever be. What I feel more comfortable doing is posting TEPCO‘s press releases. As of lately, news are sensationalizing everything and I want to steer clear from that.
I hope this helps. Remember, the whole website can now be translated to more than 40 languages; click on the “Express Translation” tab.
-The Palin Express
- Japan: Explosion at Fukushima 3 nuclear reactor, March 14, 2011 (video) (boingboing.net)
- Greenpeace Response to Growing Troubles at Fukushima Nuclear Reactors (yubanet.com)
- Explosion in building at Japanese nuclear reactor (cnn.com)
- Fukushima Meltdown (delong.typepad.com)
- Blast at Japan nuclear plant, reactor ‘safe’: TEPCO (alternet.org)
- Why I am not worried about Japan’s nuclear reactors (volokh.com)
- Bolton discusses Japan’s nuclear reactors (riehlworldview.com)
- Sixth Japanese nuclear reactor loses cooling (go.theregister.com)
God help them all…I am speechless. Reactor number 3 exploded. More than 100K people have been evacuated, and so far 69 countries are going to help these people. 2,000 bodies found. More are to come and they better get to them quick, before decomposition begins, and further diseases will happen.
Via CNN all I see is debris and total destruction. A few lucky ones have been rescued, all trapped inside vehicles and a couple that I know that were dragged by the tsunami were rescued and are safe, but understandingly so, traumatized.
Video of the explosion below:
Check out Earthquake Report, which lists timelines and all aftershocks. Long read if you want to catch up to what’s been going on.
- Nuclear Plant Explodes/ Radiative,People Flee.Live Videos. (ramanan50.wordpress.com)
- Fukushima Power Plant Explosion Reported: Did Reactor Explode? (nowpublic.com)
- Japan earthquake: Officials say nuclear catastrophe averted – Christian Science Monitor (news.google.com)
- Japan earthquake and tsunami: Thousands undergo radioactive screening after explosion (dailymail.co.uk)
- nuclear reactor still in danger, but not yet exploded (havefanwithscarlet.wordpress.com)
- “Explosion at Japanese Nuclear Plant, Radiation Down?” and related posts (ibloga.blogspot.com)
- You: Blast at nuclear plant after Japan tsunami (guardian.co.uk)
This was a really painstaking effort, but the added bonus that more than 40 languages are covered, will mean widespread word on what’s going on in the world, as well as any news and information on Goveror Palin.
This is very simple: I included a tab where you will see “Languages” and you can select a language of your preference. This will take you to the Google Translator (with the bar above), where this website can be translated from English to any language of your choice.
Please let me know if this tool is working for you. Remember that Google is not 100% accurate as a web translator, but Google is making efforts to improve. I like that the side bars are translated as well.
THANKS TO http://onecoolsitebloggingtips.com/ for this workaround to improve WordPress‘ efficiency and world blogging experience. Anybody that uses WordPress.com should use this tool to avoid the hassle, since plug-ins and scripts are not allowed in WordPress.com blogs.
*I feel like I delivered a 10-lb. baby, with 22 1/2 inches long.*
-The Palin Express
- Translation widget for WordPress.com blogs (onecoolsitebloggingtips.com)
As if they have enough things to go through, now a volcano erupted in Japan. Poor people. They are experiencing their own Armageddon. North practically destroyed, now the south is spewing ash and heat. Curiously, Indonesia‘s volcano erupted 48 hours ago (see related news below.)
The ash and rock eruptions from the Shimoedake volcano were sent four kilometres high.
It was unclear whether the eruption was related to Friday’s earthquake. The 1,421-metre high volcano has been active again since January after being dormant for more than 50 years.
In February, the authorities advised residents in the vicinity of the volcano to leave, but there had been no activity since the beginning of March.
- Eruption at Karangetang in Indonesia prompts evacuations (bigthink.com)
- Indonesia volcano erupts in Pacific Ring of Fire,Japan tsunami (socialdiets.wordpress.com)
- Indonesia volcano erupts (independent.co.uk)
- Indonesia volcano erupts, spews lava and gas (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
Just a short note that due to the spikes created during these recent days and to properly translate my blog posts in more than 30 languages, I am working on a translator plug-in to The Palin Express. It will make it a breeze to select the button, and get any of my blog posts on any selected language.
IF that doesn’t work for me, then I will work on a Spanish ONLY “twin sister” blog. It is a lot of hard work on my part to create a whole new blog in Spanish. Language itself is not a problem; the problems I expect are from building the sister site from the ground-up.
NOTE: I am a team of one, so I don’t have anybody helping me out on this. If you click on PayPal’s “Donate” button on my blog, any contribution you can make to The Palin Express will alleviate the stresses and make my job easier and more rewarding on a personal level. It means that your visit to my lil’ blog matters to you, and it matters to me. So thanks for that, if you do!
Of course the extra bonus for multiple languages means that Governor Palin’s message to the rest of the world will show her true character, smarts and her dreams and worldview of this country. There’s nothing that would please me more than to see men and women embrace and get a grasp of unfiltered, lame-stream media free information with tidbits of other great Sarah Palin dedicated websites and blogs.
Thanks for your patience, and thank you for your visit. It means the world to me!
-The Palin Express