GOP Establishment-Are you willing to give some, and take some? Or let the US Constitution fly by, ignoring what this president has done to this country that WE THE PEOPLE love so much?
GOP contenders: BE UNAFRAID. THE GAME IS ON!
Are the GOP possible candidates too afraid of the media?
Are the GOP possible candidates too afraid of confrontation?
Are the GOP possible candidates unable to engage?
Are the GOP possible candidates proven leaders with expertise with the military-and respected BY the military?
Are the GOP possible candidates salivating to take on Barack Obama, look him in the eye and tell him ENOUGH IS ENOUGH?
NO MORE! IT STARTS NOW AND PLAY HARD CORE CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTION FOR AMERICANS!
Don’t buy all these polls where Palin is measured against other possible GOP candidates that might or will run for the US Presidency. Why is she used as a “marker” against other candidates? Is it that other candidates don’t offer nor bring to the table what Palin can?
- Palin, Rule Breaker (andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com)
- Among GOP Hopefuls, Sarah Palin Winning Social Media Race (smacktalkradio.wordpress.com)
- Sarah Palin Winning Social Media Race (aksyrin.wordpress.com)
It’s hard to understand why liberals and progressives still cling to the clime of hatred after President Barack Obama gave his speech at the Arizona memorial event. The President was very specific, and so other media types that understand that it is time for the climate of hatred should quit. For entertainment purposes, and a reminder to liberals anywhere:
The media took it to another level when they accused of murder to Sarah Palin by proxy, along with the Tea Party, talk radio show hosts and conservatives. This was covered by the lamestream media almost non-stop. It was quite scary to see, and the criticism on her reactions or her sentiments have not stopped. Now it seems “she either should not have responded,” “she did too soon, or too late.” The term “blood libel” has not gone away, and I do feel sorry for the Jewish community in every corner of the world; they have gone through enough and the wound is still open while the media refuses to heal it.
This is nothing but a horrible conspiracy to attempt to destroy a politician’s career, reputation and morale. This conspiracy was dying down, but liberals refuse to abide by Obama’s call to a halt. Arizona’s Sheriff Dupnik fawned the flames a lot more, and it is quite sad that even though he disagrees with Governor Jan Brewer, ethics didn’t matter and should have kept his mouth shut in order for an investigation to continue in a flawless way.
From the LA Times:
For a chief law enforcement officer who’s supposed to be assembling the complex criminal investigations of six sudden homicides against a local 22-year-old suspect, Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik sure has found ample time the last couple of days to appear all over national news media, spouting prickly opinions on pretty much anything asked.The sheriff, who celebrates his 75th birthday today, is understandably defensive.
He had no officers at Rep. Gabrielle Giffords‘ Saturday open-air get-together in a shopping parking lot. Just the sight of a parked patrol car near a federal officeholder might have discouraged a troublemaker.Indeed, Dupnik’s deputies didn’t arrive at the carnage scene until summoned by frantic 911 callers. By then, officers didn’t even have to capture the suspected….
- Loughner posed in g-string with Glock (politico.com)
- JAMES TARANTO: Palinoia, The Destroyer: What’s behind the left’s deranged hatred. Professional … (pajamasmedia.com)
- Sarah Palin speaks, blamestream media goes wild (michellemalkin.com)
- Best of the Web Today: Palinoia, the Destroyer (online.wsj.com)
- A message in blood: ‘Stop the violence, stop the hatred.’ (seattlepi.com)
For those who still don’t know how to come down to reality, or are in denial:
Click on the image for a better view.
The unfortunate massacre in Arizona last Saturday has revealed one thing in particular: That the GOP does not have a spine. As the liberal attacks from the beginning started trickling in from Governor Palin to conservative talk radio and FOX News, all of these “politicos” as Sarah calls them, have dug a bunker and they’re still underground.
Conservative talk radio show hosts Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh and Tammy Bruce have been stellar coming out to defend Governor Palin. Sean Hannity has attempted the same, but still seems to stand loyal to Gingrich and Huckabee and has walked back and forth on the issue in a feeble attempt to be fair. But it is time for the GOP to own it. It is time for the “Grand Old Party” to show what they are made of. Show fellow Republicans that they do have cojones.
The Right is getting tired of the walk-back defense of Palin (read T-Paw) and is ready to counterattack. Tired of being “Alinskey’d” countless times with such hatred and spew backed up by TIME, Newsweek and the alphabet networks. They must come out in droves and defend Governor Palin as an ex-Governor, a fellow Republican and as the “force of nature” that re-energized that tired elephant with a six-pack of Red Bull.
So the most appropriate thing to do is to unmask the GOP for what they really stand for (themselves), while at the same time beg for money from Republicans. It shall begin tomorrow right here.
- Pawlenty distances himself from Palin’s crosshairs (washingtonmonthly.com)
- Tim Pawlenty Criticizes Sarah Palin’s Crosshairs (huffingtonpost.com)
- First Thoughts: The right pushes back (firstread.msnbc.msn.com)
- Pawlenty, Kennedy Knock Palin for Gun Imagery (cbsnews.com)
- Liberals: Hey Let’s Elevate the Tone And/Or Call For The Assassination of Sarah Palin (minx.cc)
- Quarter-Termer Slow Joe Scarborough to GOP: Forget Obama, Sarah Palin is the Real Enemy (conservatives4palin.com)
- Arizona shooting: Have Sarah Palin’s election chances been damaged? (telegraph.co.uk)
My blog is dedicated to fight back all the attacks and smears on Governor Sarah Palin. Imagine all the posts and all the homework I had to go through, pass as much information as possible while at the same time keep composure, grieve for the lives lost, pray for those that need healing…but the buck stops here, and these attacks must come to a stop.
Sheriff Dupnik blames us bloggers, conservatives and Republicans along with talk radio and FOX News, while at the same time voices out his disagreement with Governor Brewer’s law to make Arizona’s borders more secure.
He was one of the first to light up that firecracker-which was what the lamestream media needed-to roll up the agenda and step all over Governor Palin. I, along with many others, decided to hold it, wait for information to come and not arrive to any wrong conclusions nor speculate. I also took the higher road, pray and millions of us did well until the attacks against Governor Sarah Palin came rolling in.
For more on Sheriff Dupnik, read this:
Many of us are experiencing the phases of grieving, but at a quicker pace. I am now becoming really angry, and many others will stand up and defend not only Governor Palin, but demand an apology from President Obama to the echelon of the GOP, who have so far lost their cojones after being slapped on their faces.
The ones that defend Governor Palin are the Tea Party (which I am not a member of), all of talk radio, FOX News now is jumping in by clearing the air and conservative bloggers.
The GOP is what it is, and have shown their true colors when a member of their party and a former Governor of Alaska has been lambasted for more than two years and yet they won’t life a pinkie, and still expect donors and money on their coffers.
- Did Dupnik dismiss Loughner threat? (redstate.com)
- Sheriff Clarence Dupnik Has No Shame (legalinsurrection.blogspot.com)
- Sheriff: No rush on state charges in Ariz shooting (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Ariz. Sheriff Tours Crime Scene, Blasts Limbaugh (abcnews.go.com)
- Did Clarence Dupnik miss the red flags on Loughner? (hotair.com)
- Massacre Prompts Political ‘Cheap Shots’ (foxnews.com)
- Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik: “People Who Are Mentally Unstable Are Susceptible to the Rhetoric Going on in This Country” (democracynow.org)
- Georgia rep. criticizes Arizona sheriff’s remarks (seattletimes.nwsource.com)