She will close the CPAC event this afternoon, and it’s her birthday today!
Andrew Breitbart’s website has a live stream, the link is here.
For more information you can visit Conservatives4Palin on this afternoon.
- Saturday’s CPAC Session and Governor Palin (markamerica.com)
- CPAC: Will Sarah Palin spring a surprise? (cbsnews.com)
- CPAC 2012 Live Stream: Where to Watch Republican Leaders Speak (ibtimes.com)
- Watch CPAC Live (garnetspy.com)
- Sarah Palin to keynote CPAC (hotair.com)
This is the clip of the video he posted, watch and listen:
After her introduction to public life thanks to the McCain’s movers and shakers, she does have a legitimate concern when it comes to run for President. After all the trashing she went through, she was quite uptight with the media (with good reason) and very apprehensive because as a VP candidate, she could not control her message. The message was fed, tweaked and many times, tucked under the carpet and was controlled to the point where she didn’t feel free-she had to be on script. Hence, the word “shackled” during this interview.
It is a life changing decision, but the best way she will feel comfortable is to have some reassurance that she controls the message.
Governor Palin is determined to deliver her message to the people on how she would handle the current events in the Oval Office; Sarah knows that she cannot control the media, but she will make sure that her message will be strong enough to resonate with what I call the “30-second audience”.
The “30-second audience” could care less about politics but don’t want Obama in the White House or are undecided, and another portion of that “30-second audience” should spend those seconds (and more) to see Governor Palin for what she really is, and what she’s accomplished throughout her life.The complete interview about this topic with Greta is at HotAir.
- Palin: 9/27/11 Interview with Greta (sarahpalinblog.typepad.com)
- Sarah Palin: For The Media, GOP Primary Is ‘Reality Show’ – One She Thinks She Can Win (mediaite.com)
- Sarah Palin: “You Don’t Need a Title to Make a Difference” (treeofmamre.wordpress.com)