Category Archives: Wisconsin
A commenter at Michelle Malkin’s blog posted this video and I thought it was very appropriate to post it here for all to see. Reality bites.
UPDATE: The Right Scoop uploaded Andrew Breitbart’s speech, and called them on all the unions’ tactics to try to get away with money, from Trumka all the way to the Wisconsin Capitol.
Saw this video from a person that was “on the other side of the aisle” as he recorded with his cell phone the tone of civility, peace and sheer American classic patriotism with decent hand gestures and moving protest signs-oh, those signs…you gotta see this for yourself.
As Governor Palin was speaking, they were shaking penny jars (this from an attendee that is a member of HotAir) and this lasted the whole event. “Democracy and freedom for me, not for you.” If Andrew Breitbart told them right then to “go to hell” I don’t blame him one bit for it.
Watch and see for yourself what happened. The media will not report this; it’s gonna be one of those “sweep under the rug” tidbits because after all, they are all for class, civility, hope and change.
- Palin: Wis. gov doing the right thing with unions (thepalinexpress.wordpress.com)
I uploaded the video of the speech. The AP said it was short, but I see 16 minutes of pure patriotism.
- Sarah Palin and Wisconsin (riehlworldview.com)
- At the Tea Party rally in Madison, Wisconsin, Sarah Palin said: “I feel like at home.” (althouse.blogspot.com)
GOP Establishment-Are you willing to give some, and take some? Or let the US Constitution fly by, ignoring what this president has done to this country that WE THE PEOPLE love so much?
GOP contenders: BE UNAFRAID. THE GAME IS ON!
Are the GOP possible candidates too afraid of the media?
Are the GOP possible candidates too afraid of confrontation?
Are the GOP possible candidates unable to engage?
Are the GOP possible candidates proven leaders with expertise with the military-and respected BY the military?
Are the GOP possible candidates salivating to take on Barack Obama, look him in the eye and tell him ENOUGH IS ENOUGH?
NO MORE! IT STARTS NOW AND PLAY HARD CORE CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTION FOR AMERICANS!
Sarah Palin will speak at a tea party rally in Madison, Wisconsin. Andrew Breitbart will join her, as both of them will be in the middle of the hornets’ nest where unions, Democrats and college kids have threatened to throw cheese curds at them, and perhaps other things:
The Koch Brothers think it’s hilarious when their dumb puppets have to go face huge, angry crowds of political opponents. Remember the movie Trading Places? It’s the same idea: Incredibly rich old white creeps just torture their own lackeys whenever it gets dull oppressing the faceless poor and destroying the Earth to make Dixie Cups and Brawny paper douche towels. So the Koch Brothers are bringing Sarah Palin to Madison, right there at the State Capitol, for an “Americans For Prosperity” rally. Haha the union people and college kids are going to pelt her with a million pounds of Wisconsin’s famous Fried Cheese Turds. Or curds, whatever. Curdle Rain. Poor snowbilly grifter!
Let’s pray for a peaceful rally, that Sarah, her family and all those that gather today are safe from any threats or danger. It’s just too bad that the hatred still continues to this day, when there are other critical issues to turn to like jobs, the economy and national security.
- As Palin Heads To Madison For Tea Party, Lefties In High Gear, Planning Disruptions and “Joking” About Violence (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Palin headed to Wisconsin for Tea Party rally (capitolhillblue.com)
- Sarah Palin To Speak At Tax Day Tea Party In Madison, This Sat. (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will be headlining a Tea Party rally this weekend, at a venue that has served as the stage for some very high-profile protests of late: The Wisconsin state Capitol building in Madison. (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Madison Tea Party Tax Day Rally, Sarah Palin (freedomeden.blogspot.com)
- To a tax rally Palin goes (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Palin set to attend Wisconsin tea party rally (seattletimes.nwsource.com)