Category Archives: Washington
- Mark Levin defends Newt (bokertov.typepad.com)
- Sarah Palin: The Fix Is In For Mitt Romney (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Mark Levin: Lay off Matt Drudge! The MSM hates his guts, remember? (hotair.com)
- Palin: Cannibals in GOP Establishment Employ Tactics of the Left (garnetspy.com)
Thanks to Pennsylvanians 4 Palin!
Slate’s Dave Weigel posted that Stephen Bannon’s documentary “The Undefeated” on Sarah Palin will be released on July 15. The release of this movie starts in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada. From there, it will trickle down to other key states.
Let’s be honest; this information has been out ever since we found out about the documentary and it definitely has flipped upside down the Republican elites and liberals alike. Bannon is making interview rounds, promoting the documentary and answering over and over why he felt compelled to turn several short documentaries in a two-hour movie.
Tomorrow we will see a statement from a “major theater chain” that is set to announce a nationwide distribution. If my gut is right, “The Undefeated” will get the movie trailer, followed quickly by the movie itself about two weeks later, and outside I will see a separate marquee sign with title, date and times. Sweet!
Andy Barr from POLITICO wrote that the movie director has also retail plans for “The Undefeated,” where Wal-Mart could be key. I will not post snippets of his piece because it does reek of POLITICO material; go ahead and read it for yourself. My conclusion: It’s very encouraging to see the positive feedback from several people that have seen it, the buzz that is generating within the political circles and the Internet. Positive or negative, the reality is that there is a movie about Sarah Palin; that this movie attempts to clear the air about events in the past that have tarnished her image while at the same time, show everybody that she can run a country.
- Palin: “The Undefeated” Producer Stephen Bannon’s Bloggers Briefing (sarahpalinblog.typepad.com)
- Palin Lounge Sunday: Reviews of “The Undefeated” Are Out! (tammybruce.com)
- The Undefeated (maxredline.typepad.com)
- “The Undefeated” Information (thepalinexpress.wordpress.com)
- Palin: “The Undefeated” Movie Trailer (sarahpalinblog.typepad.com)
- Palin Movie to Be Released Nationally… (politico.com)
- ‘The Undefeated’ could be a game-changer for Sarah Palin (sarahpalinblog.typepad.com)
- New Palin Movie Feeds 2012 Speculation (blogs.wsj.com)
A commenter at Michelle Malkin’s blog posted this video and I thought it was very appropriate to post it here for all to see. Reality bites.
The Almighty God has spoken. The end of times are near. Under the Obama administration, I expected nothing more than rainbows and unicorns. Maybe the seas would have parted as the prophet Moses asked God for one of the most incredible display of His power to save His people from being murdered by the Egyptians.
When I saw this I had a “shock and awe” moment. I could not believe it! The image that looks so dark, with the skies opening (below) for Easter evening’s spectacle is quite impressive. I wonder, W.W.O.D. (What Would Obama Do) if he was standing outside?
Now for the kicker: THAT is scary. Repent and convert President Obama, repent and convert; do this at least for the good of ”your” country. Oh and do not leave God out of any prayers, mhkay? He might be a bit offended by it. Example below:
Until, that is, the Thanksgiving Proclamation of 2009 — the first from President Barack Obama. After a passing reference to a George Washington quote (the first President had observed “by acknowledging with grateful hearts the many and signal favors of Almighty God,”) — that’s it. God does a vanishing act from the Obama Thanksgiving Proclamation. What Americans get instead are thanks to “Native Americans,” the fact that Americans “observe traditions from every culture,” must band together to be “serving our communities” and “have gratitude for all we have received in the past year; to express appreciation to those whose lives enrich our own; and to share our bounty with others.”
- Obama Forgot The Creator, Again (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
Watch it and pass it along…more than 1,000,000 and counting.
Newt Gingrich‘s PAC called home and that was IT. If everything is going swell for him, why harass people all over the country and try to collect money through a robo-call? This time the call was because Gingrich is establishing his “presidential exploratory committee” and wanted me to help them with a whooping $70!!! That, and help organize this state to help get more support for him.
Times are difficult and he must be getting really desperate; I thought that since he’s an “inside the beltway” candidate that he’d enjoy more privileges and backing than other candidates who do the hard work and go directly to the people, to tell them what they stand for and what they want to do for this country.
Michelle Bachmann has done a wonderful job as a fund-raiser and has topped media‘s favorite Mitt Romney. Governor Palin, while not announcing yet, has proven herself over and over she can give it as well as she can take it; and take for more than two years is more than enough. And she will continue to do so; her journalism degree is deep in her heart and she won’t stop until there’s a more balanced information in the media, instead of just making things up.
As for Newt, he has his comfort zone and has not gotten out of it to garnish more support from Republicans. He does have a mainstream media problem that Palin takes the heat of so much-from the same media-yet this is being swept under the rug. Why? Is he THE candidate the media wants against Obama, along with Romney?
T-Paw is starting to do his exploratory committee and is a no-news either. Why the silence, if he is such a bad candidate too? Mike Huckabee is coasting by, and he’s merely moving a pinkie toe. Real conservatives feel that Haley Barbour has no chance either.
As a Palinista it’s amusing watching the terror on both ends of the aisle (except Bachmann) on when and if she announces she will run for President. Governor Palin is getting hit pieces again, trying to diminish her character or attempt more damage than what Americans perceive already; with this I mean those that don’t do their homework and get their news from Dancing With The Stars, The Simpsons or the alphabet networks.
During that telephone call, I pledged over and over the telephone my support for Governor Palin *after thoughtful consideration, I said* because I believe she’s the one that can put the country in the right track, and that I wished Newt good luck in his search for the Presidency. That didn’t stop the caller for more PAC money so I had to tell the caller again with a stronger tone of voice that I support Governor Palin to be the next President of the United States. End of story.
- Newt Explore 2012. Gingrich Launches His Presidential Exploratory Committee (whitehouse2012.wordpress.com)
- Newt Gingrich Is Already Lying About His Presidency (queerty.com)
- On whether Newt Gingrich launched an exploratory committee (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Lobbyists and PAC Organizers (politicalwire.com)
- The Trouble With Newt (thedailybeast.com)
- Newt Gingrich Presidential Ambitions To Be Addressed By Potential Candidate (huffingtonpost.com)
- Newt Gingrich Creates Presidential Exploratory Committee – Source: New York Times (curmilus.wordpress.com)
- Newt Gingrich? No Way. (truebluenz.wordpress.com)
- Is Newt Gingrich doomed? (bltwy.msnbc.msn.com)
- Newt Gingrich launching presidential exploratory committee for attention (salon.com)