Category Archives: Wall Street
- Mark Levin defends Newt (bokertov.typepad.com)
- Sarah Palin: The Fix Is In For Mitt Romney (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Mark Levin: Lay off Matt Drudge! The MSM hates his guts, remember? (hotair.com)
- Palin: Cannibals in GOP Establishment Employ Tactics of the Left (garnetspy.com)
I found a live stream of protesters that set up camp in Wall Street. If you want to watch it, go to the right column of the blog and hit “Play” on the VodPod widget. On my last visit, I toured the city and I learned that there are protest days and protest areas that are controlled legally. With stuff like this, I assume that they have the permits to do so and just trash and camp in the middle of Wall Street. Otherwise, these people are not authorized to just camp there and live to show up their agenda.
Dozens of thousands of New Yorkers must be proud, as well as those dozens of thousands that go to New York to tour the city. Let’s see if they CAN uproot a whole banking and investing areas away from them; good luck with that one.
Mayor Bloomberg must be proud.
- Wall Street Protest Video (lenina.wordpress.com)
- Wall Street Occupation Turns One Week Old (iflizwerequeen.com)
- #OccupyWallStreet Protesting Outside Wall Street + Live Stream (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Update on Occupy Wall Street Protest: Day #4 – Tuesday, September 20, 2011 (wilderside.wordpress.com)
A commenter at Michelle Malkin’s blog posted this video and I thought it was very appropriate to post it here for all to see. Reality bites.
Click on the image to enlarge. Thanks to Weasel Zippers:
It will seem like a death of hope.
Leaders who are going one way, will turn 180 degrees, and go the opposite way. People will not be able to stand the lies anymore.
Only God is the source of true and lasting prosperity, not cheating and lying on Wall Street.
I believe if people humble themselves and pray, and honor his commandments, that God will restore us to a level that is comfortable, but of His choosing, not ours.