Category Archives: RINO
GOP Establishment-Are you willing to give some, and take some? Or let the US Constitution fly by, ignoring what this president has done to this country that WE THE PEOPLE love so much?
GOP contenders: BE UNAFRAID. THE GAME IS ON!
Are the GOP possible candidates too afraid of the media?
Are the GOP possible candidates too afraid of confrontation?
Are the GOP possible candidates unable to engage?
Are the GOP possible candidates proven leaders with expertise with the military-and respected BY the military?
Are the GOP possible candidates salivating to take on Barack Obama, look him in the eye and tell him ENOUGH IS ENOUGH?
NO MORE! IT STARTS NOW AND PLAY HARD CORE CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTION FOR AMERICANS!
UPDATE: I added information on the bullet-point section below, with regards to Louisiana and Puerto Rico. I provided evidence of how Louisiana benefits from the film industry, and for those that don’t follow the “Twilight” series, Louisiana is where the film started. Right now they are still filming, but in Vancouver. A segment of the new “Pirates Of The Caribbean” was filmed in Puerto Rico. A proper link about that is below as well.
I hope that now this turns into a non-issue, considering how many incentives Obama has granted large corporations that have contributed to the Democrat Party.
Thanks, The Palin Express
It is still going on, my friends. Apparently, Governor Palin‘s Facebook post did not answer one of my reader’s questions. Therefore, I will place that comment here. I know the answers to these questions, as well as many of you who read here.
But I promised the best answers I could offer; therefore, I will attempt to get as close to the source as possible. The Daily Caller did not do their job as professionnal journalisms to distinguish or write about this mini-series. Homework on the matter could have easily been done and interview any and all people involved, and left her out of the picture. Unfortunately that was not the case.
So here it goes:
All I see is more of Ms. Palin’s patent-pending “I’m a victim” reaction to the media accurately reporting her own words and actions, and then her railing against the “liberal media” for being “mean” to her. According to Ms. Palin, she is the single-most-often misquoted person in the history of the written word.
So, I will put the question in so simple a set of questions that even Sarah Palin won’t be able to misconstrue, divert, distort or distract from a simple yes-or-no answer:
Was “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” subsidized, fiscally augmented, reimbursed, credited or remunerated in any way, shape or form by the state government of Alaska? Yes or No.
Did your TLC television show “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” receive the aforementioned subsidy, fiscal augmentation, reimbursement, credit or remuneration because it became possible as the result of legislation you implemented as governor of Alaska in 2008? Yes or No.
Were you, Sarah Palin, or any investments or accounts held by you or for you, the recipient of ANY money – directly or indirectly – as a result of that Alaska payment/credit to the production company? Yes or No.
Do you believe that you should not be held accountable to the “feathering the nest” rule regarding legislators and profit from legislation? Yes or No.
Do you believe it is hypocritical of you to personally accept public money for a private television endeavor while you simultaneously speak out in favor of cutting funding for National Public Radio and the Public Broadcasting System? Yes or No.
No punches pulled there, Ms. Palin. No obscure, unclear questions. No sandbags. Just a series of simple, easy to answer, yes-or-no questions.
I challenge you to reply to them each with nothing more than a “yes” or “no” answer.
I decided to look up some blog pieces that cover this same topic, right before I tweet about this. Here are the links, below:
- Doc Zero, at Human Events;
- USA Today explains why Baton Rouge, LA was chosen to film part of “Breaking Dawn;”
- On Location Vacations, website that shows ALL current films and their locations;
- Stacy from C4P answers what entails tax credits, production and incentives for films/mini-series and other documentaries for states like Alaska;
- Jim Geraghty at NRO posted an update that did NOT reflect the truth of Alaska’s incentives and tax breaks that Governor Palin, in a bi-partisan effort, signed into law in 1998 as part of her own agenda of “Back To The Future” where she’d benefit from filming “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” with TLC. State tax and federal taxes are totally different, and the state was the one that really got the benefit from its beauty and resources.
- Louisiana benefits greatly on their tax incentives and they have a website where all the information is broken down, and all the films that are currently in agenda. I posted this information on Ace’s website who ponders about the same non-issue; nevertheless he’s getting slammed as well.
- US Territories like Puerto Rico have also been excellent film locations, i.e., the new “Pirates Of The Caribbean“. Check out the carriage scene, the Fort, and the small private island. Scroll down where it says, “Fajardo, Puerto Rico”. The carriage scene, along with the fort was filmed in Old San Juan.
NOTE: Alaskans are quite happy about all the incoming tourism. How does GE feel about their benefits, tax breaks and “blind eyes” that they get from Obama?
- Sarah Palin Rips The Daily Caller Over Placement Of Her Quotes In Story (mediaite.com)
- Sarah Palin: Cleaning up media ‘sloppiness’ is a full-time job (aksyrin.wordpress.com)
- Sarah Palin profits from law she signed as governor (garystlawrence.wordpress.com)
Per my earlier post, I read carefully all the past events that Jews went through by Catholic persecution and later as a useful tool for Hitler to make his case against them. The Jewish community, Israel as a country have gone through enough times and suffering; from hangings, to starvation and torture.
As a Catholic I feel ashamed by ignorance and prosecution that still goes on today from several directions. As Governor Palin states, I stand by Israel, Bibi Netanyahu and acknowledge Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. The past is gone; now we are living the early stages of the 21st Century and the hatred and bigotry haven’t stopped since Jesus Christ’s own sacrifice for all of us.
It is incredibly childish, distasteful and full of hatred-I dare say towards Jews, who will see this an either an attack, or an opportunity. If they decide to choose to “cast the first stone” and make statements against Governor Palin, liberals will gladly accept as part of their goal of Governor Palin’s political destruction. Liberals seek to bring back a myth, which is now used as a metaphor. After all, liberals love to brag that Palin “was the one behind the trigger,” and not Jared Loughner. Therefore, Palin has blood on her hands by proxy.
Liberals have scrubbed off online material that may be compromising to them of extreme hatred towards Congresswoman Griffin and have been on the offensive and their extreme hatred continues to this day.
Personally, I believe it’s time to call on those on the GOP to task to stand side to side of Governor Palin, and later on the winners of their districts and states that Palin helped, campaigned for, and donated to them this past November.
It’s on time like these that you know who your friends really are. Unfortunately, that has been the family’s problem since 2008.
- Jewish groups condemn Palin’s use of term ‘blood libel’ (dailykos.com)
- Zionism and Anti-Semitism (indigenist.blogspot.com)
- Jewish advocacy group speaks out about Palin’s use of the term ‘blood libel’ (inquisitr.com)
- Poll: Conservatives not to blame for Ariz. shooting – USA Today (news.google.com)
- Palin goes public on Arizona shooting (bbc.co.uk)
- Palin slammed for using ‘blood libel’ term (jta.org)
Michelle Malkin, HotAir and other big shots in the blogosphere are extremely happy that the Murkowski legacy has come to an end. Joe Miller (R-AK), who has an impressive resume, beat Lisa Murkowski (RINO-AK). This brings down Alaska’s Murkowski dynasty.
Conceding was a last resource for her, but you gotta hand it to Governor Palin. She sees the potential for these upcoming, volunteer folks who are willing to take on DC and solve problems in their own states.
Congratulations to Joe Miller, congratulations to Sarah, and we are waiting for you in Pennsylvania! There’s another dynasty that needs to be taken down, and that’s the Dahlkempers-(D-PA 3rd) you know, the one that got the city of Erie “Stupack’d”. I will post about her Republican counterpart Mike Kelly, a small business owner that is willing to take her down. Can’t wait till Governor Palin visits and tries the good hearty meals country style, home-made and come fishing-heck, she can fire some rounds at our moose/bear theme family’s cabin!