Category Archives: Progressives
GOP Establishment-Are you willing to give some, and take some? Or let the US Constitution fly by, ignoring what this president has done to this country that WE THE PEOPLE love so much?
GOP contenders: BE UNAFRAID. THE GAME IS ON!
Are the GOP possible candidates too afraid of the media?
Are the GOP possible candidates too afraid of confrontation?
Are the GOP possible candidates unable to engage?
Are the GOP possible candidates proven leaders with expertise with the military-and respected BY the military?
Are the GOP possible candidates salivating to take on Barack Obama, look him in the eye and tell him ENOUGH IS ENOUGH?
NO MORE! IT STARTS NOW AND PLAY HARD CORE CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTION FOR AMERICANS!
Sarah Palin will speak at a tea party rally in Madison, Wisconsin. Andrew Breitbart will join her, as both of them will be in the middle of the hornets’ nest where unions, Democrats and college kids have threatened to throw cheese curds at them, and perhaps other things:
The Koch Brothers think it’s hilarious when their dumb puppets have to go face huge, angry crowds of political opponents. Remember the movie Trading Places? It’s the same idea: Incredibly rich old white creeps just torture their own lackeys whenever it gets dull oppressing the faceless poor and destroying the Earth to make Dixie Cups and Brawny paper douche towels. So the Koch Brothers are bringing Sarah Palin to Madison, right there at the State Capitol, for an “Americans For Prosperity” rally. Haha the union people and college kids are going to pelt her with a million pounds of Wisconsin’s famous Fried Cheese Turds. Or curds, whatever. Curdle Rain. Poor snowbilly grifter!
Let’s pray for a peaceful rally, that Sarah, her family and all those that gather today are safe from any threats or danger. It’s just too bad that the hatred still continues to this day, when there are other critical issues to turn to like jobs, the economy and national security.
- As Palin Heads To Madison For Tea Party, Lefties In High Gear, Planning Disruptions and “Joking” About Violence (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Palin headed to Wisconsin for Tea Party rally (capitolhillblue.com)
- Sarah Palin To Speak At Tax Day Tea Party In Madison, This Sat. (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will be headlining a Tea Party rally this weekend, at a venue that has served as the stage for some very high-profile protests of late: The Wisconsin state Capitol building in Madison. (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Madison Tea Party Tax Day Rally, Sarah Palin (freedomeden.blogspot.com)
- To a tax rally Palin goes (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Palin set to attend Wisconsin tea party rally (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
UPDATE: I added information on the bullet-point section below, with regards to Louisiana and Puerto Rico. I provided evidence of how Louisiana benefits from the film industry, and for those that don’t follow the “Twilight” series, Louisiana is where the film started. Right now they are still filming, but in Vancouver. A segment of the new “Pirates Of The Caribbean” was filmed in Puerto Rico. A proper link about that is below as well.
I hope that now this turns into a non-issue, considering how many incentives Obama has granted large corporations that have contributed to the Democrat Party.
Thanks, The Palin Express
It is still going on, my friends. Apparently, Governor Palin‘s Facebook post did not answer one of my reader’s questions. Therefore, I will place that comment here. I know the answers to these questions, as well as many of you who read here.
But I promised the best answers I could offer; therefore, I will attempt to get as close to the source as possible. The Daily Caller did not do their job as professionnal journalisms to distinguish or write about this mini-series. Homework on the matter could have easily been done and interview any and all people involved, and left her out of the picture. Unfortunately that was not the case.
So here it goes:
All I see is more of Ms. Palin’s patent-pending “I’m a victim” reaction to the media accurately reporting her own words and actions, and then her railing against the “liberal media” for being “mean” to her. According to Ms. Palin, she is the single-most-often misquoted person in the history of the written word.
So, I will put the question in so simple a set of questions that even Sarah Palin won’t be able to misconstrue, divert, distort or distract from a simple yes-or-no answer:
Was “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” subsidized, fiscally augmented, reimbursed, credited or remunerated in any way, shape or form by the state government of Alaska? Yes or No.
Did your TLC television show “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” receive the aforementioned subsidy, fiscal augmentation, reimbursement, credit or remuneration because it became possible as the result of legislation you implemented as governor of Alaska in 2008? Yes or No.
Were you, Sarah Palin, or any investments or accounts held by you or for you, the recipient of ANY money – directly or indirectly – as a result of that Alaska payment/credit to the production company? Yes or No.
Do you believe that you should not be held accountable to the “feathering the nest” rule regarding legislators and profit from legislation? Yes or No.
Do you believe it is hypocritical of you to personally accept public money for a private television endeavor while you simultaneously speak out in favor of cutting funding for National Public Radio and the Public Broadcasting System? Yes or No.
No punches pulled there, Ms. Palin. No obscure, unclear questions. No sandbags. Just a series of simple, easy to answer, yes-or-no questions.
I challenge you to reply to them each with nothing more than a “yes” or “no” answer.
I decided to look up some blog pieces that cover this same topic, right before I tweet about this. Here are the links, below:
- Doc Zero, at Human Events;
- USA Today explains why Baton Rouge, LA was chosen to film part of “Breaking Dawn;”
- On Location Vacations, website that shows ALL current films and their locations;
- Stacy from C4P answers what entails tax credits, production and incentives for films/mini-series and other documentaries for states like Alaska;
- Jim Geraghty at NRO posted an update that did NOT reflect the truth of Alaska’s incentives and tax breaks that Governor Palin, in a bi-partisan effort, signed into law in 1998 as part of her own agenda of “Back To The Future” where she’d benefit from filming “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” with TLC. State tax and federal taxes are totally different, and the state was the one that really got the benefit from its beauty and resources.
- Louisiana benefits greatly on their tax incentives and they have a website where all the information is broken down, and all the films that are currently in agenda. I posted this information on Ace’s website who ponders about the same non-issue; nevertheless he’s getting slammed as well.
- US Territories like Puerto Rico have also been excellent film locations, i.e., the new “Pirates Of The Caribbean“. Check out the carriage scene, the Fort, and the small private island. Scroll down where it says, “Fajardo, Puerto Rico”. The carriage scene, along with the fort was filmed in Old San Juan.
NOTE: Alaskans are quite happy about all the incoming tourism. How does GE feel about their benefits, tax breaks and “blind eyes” that they get from Obama?
- Sarah Palin Rips The Daily Caller Over Placement Of Her Quotes In Story (mediaite.com)
- Sarah Palin: Cleaning up media ‘sloppiness’ is a full-time job (aksyrin.wordpress.com)
- Sarah Palin profits from law she signed as governor (garystlawrence.wordpress.com)
Liberal heads will explode in 3, 2, 1…
This time Hollywood has taken notice of Governor Palin, and so far I don’t know how close the script will be based on the book, “Game Change” which covered the 2008 elections. “Game Change” was not 100% accurate with information about the campaign, as claimed by Palin.
So far, here are the details:
Oscar-nominated actress Julianne Moore will portray the former Alaska governor in the project, which will chronicle Palin’s burst into the national scene as a surprise vice presidential candidate in 2008. Directing Game Change is Jay Roach, director of the Meet the Parents movies as well as the HBO film Recount, which examined the aftermath of the 2000 presidential election with a focus on the Florida recount.
Game Change is based on Mark Halperin and John Heilemann’s book about the 2008 presidential elections and follows John McCain’s campaign from his selection of Palin as his running mate to their ultimate defeat in the general election.
Danny Strong, who previously wrote the Roach-directed Recount, penned the script for Game Change. Roach is executive producing, with Strong co-executive producing.
As soon as more information starts trickling in, I will post more details. Stay tuned.
- Sarah Palin HBO Movie GAME CHANGE To Star Julianne Moore!! (aintitcool.com)
- Julianne Moore to play Sarah Palin in HBO’s ‘Game Change’ (insidetv.ew.com)
- Julianne Moore to Play Sarah Palin in ‘Game Change’ (towleroad.com)
- Julianne Moore Will Play Palin for HBO (dirtywhorelebrity.com)
- Julianne Moore Will Play Sarah Palin In Game Change (mediaite.com)
- Julianne Moore Playing Sarah Palin for HBO (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Julianne Moore to Play Sarah Palin? You Betcha (tvsquad.com)
- Another Sympathetic Portrayal, Coming to HBO (powerlineblog.com)
- HBO Wants To Make Blogs Explode (macleans.ca)
- Cast This! “Game Change” w/ Julianne Moore (thefilmexperience.net)
Julian Assange is at it again. Cornered, first he walked off an interview with ABC, and now he’s going after Palin and Huckabee-just because they work on FOX? I ponder this, because both work at the same network and he hasn’t singled out anybody else (yet) on the media.
Thou shall not mention his name; if you do, you will be accused of McCarthyism or something. The quotes on bold are from the article, my responses below.
In an interview with MSNBC’s Cenk Uygur, Assange referred to the politicians-turned-Fox-personalities as “shock jocks” who should be charged for inciting violence against him and his organization.
He also referred to Huckabee as “just another idiot trying to make a name for himself.”
Pot calling kettle? As much as I hate to, I have to defend Mike Huckabee. A Christian Republican that is defending his country against one person that is determined to destroy it-by their own terms of what freedom means-cannot go unnoticed. An immature and childish response towards Huckabee coming from Assange demonstrates that he believes in his own wicked mind how much of a despot he is to other countrymen.
Asked what he thought of the accusation — made by Vice President Joe Biden and others — that he is a “high-tech terrorist,” Assange said his organization’s actions didn’t meet the definition of terrorism — but those of Fox personalities and other TV pundits did.
I have to laugh this one out because Shep Smith is included and he must be in some serious denial. Maybe it will take time for it to sink it. Just sayin’!
“We see constant threats from people, the Republican Senate trying to make a name for themselves, people like Sarah Palin to shock jocks on Fox and, unfortunately, some members also of the Democratic Party, calling for my assassination, calling for the illegal kidnapping of my staff,” Assange said.
Read that quote again. YES-he said UNFORTUNATELY some members also of the Democratic Party. What does he mean by this? Are the top eschelon Democrats involved, and are covering their butts? Are the Democrats destroying the country from within, and not Muslims in the country with domestic terrorism? Tin foil hats are in order. Because really, he didn’t say UNFORTUNATELY some members also of the Republican Party. Case closed.
Of Huckabee’s call to have Assange executed, and Palin’s demand that he be hunted down like al Qaeda, Assange said: “If we are to have a civil society, you cannot have senior people making calls on national TV to go around the judiciary and illegally murder people. That is incitement to commit murder. That is an offense.”
Attention liberals: What hundreds of thousands of Americans believe is true; Sarah Palin is a senior leader. He is NOT attacking Palin: He is raising the bar! If Assange supports Al Qaeda terrorism attacks to this country is another story that would not deviate much from this one. Now I have this question: How do you go around the judiciary on national TV? The media loves to mention Governor Palin, accuse her of something she didn’t do, judge her on the spot and calling for an execution…that’s a correct statement. If you have any questions, simply Google it.
He added: “When people call for illegal, deliberate assassination and kidnapping of others, they should be held to account. They should be charged for incitement to commit murder.”
Sorry Mr. Assange, that does not work in this country. It may work for some, but it gets us nowhere. See, we are a free republic. We are still a capitalist country, not a socialistic nor a communist country. Therefore, we can’t charge people and throw them in prison based on loose accusations like that. Why? Because we have something called “the rule of law.”
“Some of those journalists have fallen for that, and why? Because they are worried that they are going to be next,” he continued. “But I have a message to them — they are gonna be next. … So us journalists and publishers and writers, we all have to stick together to resist this sort of reinterpretation of the First Amendment.”
I will write this: That’s why there are bloggers out there, spreading information based on our First Amendment, which is being trampled right now, along with in other parts of the world where there is limited freedom of speech. The journalists have fallen to report on a balanced way because they have allowed their inner feelings perculate through their articles, or fear to be laid off from their jobs. That is not freedom of speech.
What journalists, publishers and writers have to do to stick together? Gain their reputation back. How? Going back to the principles of the First Amendment by reading about it. Then, tell it like it is to the audience without repercussions from their bosses. If they get upset or fire a journalist, more ears will perk up and identify those who challenge and dare to bring up both sides of the story.
- Assange calls Sarah Palin and Mike Huckabee “idiots” (newstatesman.com)
- Assange rips ‘shock jock’ politicians (cnn.com)
- Assange warns of ‘digital McCarthyism’ (msnbc.msn.com)
Firstly, if your Chicken Nuggets are not ready, a call to 911 is in order. Democrats fry the President as a “sell-out” on the tax compromise today and are even more scared at 2012 than ever. Now, if your favorite contestant in Dancing With The Stars did not win-blame it on Bristol Palin. Yeah, ’cause all they had to do, was call and text for their favorite. ‘Nuff said.
Liberals: They sure love to dish it, but can’t take it.
A post from a commenter, that pretty much sums PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome to a natch):
Isn’t it amazing how rabid the Palin haters are? Why do they care anyway? If Sarah Palin and her family are so insignificant, stupid, dumb, fat, idiots, not relevant, etc. etc. etc., then why do so many wacko lefties continue to follow the word Palin all around the internet and log on, log in, register, and spew all their hate at them? What a life that must be… hurry home from work (wait a minute, maybe I should not assume they work, since Obama and the socialists have extended unemployment now to 3 years… gosh you could retire on that and food stamps – what a life) anyway they hurry home and just like an addiction, go looking for places to yell, curse, scream, bitch and just all around hate the Palins. Liberals, marxists, black liberation theologists, democrats… the whole sad sorry bunch are a blight on the face of the earth and I hope they all just stew in their own hate and expire.
- TV DRAMA: ‘DWTS’ viewers complain to FCC (politico.com)
- Bristol Palin’s appearance on DWTS led to FCC complaints of Tea Party conspiracy (riehlworldview.com)