Category Archives: nightmare
Thanks Ace, and Verum Serum-need to spread the word, the truth and the most recent update on this mess: Their luxurious accommodations for their employees and executives-well, I think mainly executives. Not to mention loan violations, and TWO more loans to different solar manufacturers.
- Solyndra (4simpsons.wordpress.com)
- Judge refuses to extend sale timeline for Solyndra (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- More On Obama’s “Forthcoming” Solyndra Response (reason.com)
- Breakdown of Solyndra Media Coverage Shows Everyone Ignored More Important Stories (treehugger.com)
- US Was Blind to Cracks at Solyndra (newser.com)
Watch it and pass it along…more than 1,000,000 and counting.
Liberal heads will explode in 3, 2, 1…
This time Hollywood has taken notice of Governor Palin, and so far I don’t know how close the script will be based on the book, “Game Change” which covered the 2008 elections. “Game Change” was not 100% accurate with information about the campaign, as claimed by Palin.
So far, here are the details:
Oscar-nominated actress Julianne Moore will portray the former Alaska governor in the project, which will chronicle Palin’s burst into the national scene as a surprise vice presidential candidate in 2008. Directing Game Change is Jay Roach, director of the Meet the Parents movies as well as the HBO film Recount, which examined the aftermath of the 2000 presidential election with a focus on the Florida recount.
Game Change is based on Mark Halperin and John Heilemann’s book about the 2008 presidential elections and follows John McCain’s campaign from his selection of Palin as his running mate to their ultimate defeat in the general election.
Danny Strong, who previously wrote the Roach-directed Recount, penned the script for Game Change. Roach is executive producing, with Strong co-executive producing.
As soon as more information starts trickling in, I will post more details. Stay tuned.
- Sarah Palin HBO Movie GAME CHANGE To Star Julianne Moore!! (aintitcool.com)
- Julianne Moore to play Sarah Palin in HBO’s ‘Game Change’ (insidetv.ew.com)
- Julianne Moore to Play Sarah Palin in ‘Game Change’ (towleroad.com)
- Julianne Moore Will Play Palin for HBO (dirtywhorelebrity.com)
- Julianne Moore Will Play Sarah Palin In Game Change (mediaite.com)
- Julianne Moore Playing Sarah Palin for HBO (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Julianne Moore to Play Sarah Palin? You Betcha (tvsquad.com)
- Another Sympathetic Portrayal, Coming to HBO (powerlineblog.com)
- HBO Wants To Make Blogs Explode (macleans.ca)
- Cast This! “Game Change” w/ Julianne Moore (thefilmexperience.net)
“You know, in the words of Bill Clinton, I feel her pain, you know?” Steele said in an interview on “Political Capital with Al Hunt” airing this weekend on Bloomberg Television. “My goal — and I know Sarah’s goal has been — let’s take the party and put it on the streets.”
He also said:
“Put your name next to your quote and then have a conversation with Sarah Palin. Until then, leave it alone,” Steele said. “You know all this kind of dissension and, you know, frustration within the party is not doing anything to get Republicans elected tomorrow. So until we get that job done, let’s not worry about 2012.”
It bears repeating: Death threats against Sarah Palin are at an all-time high (via C4P). Will it take someone being wounded (or worse, killed) to defend Governor Palin and/or any member of her family? I thought that she is still a Republican.
- Michael Steele defends Palin. Says GOP needs to “chill out” (riehlworldview.com)
A post for those that are heartbroken during Christmas; a response to those that believe that they have it all, but there’s one thing that they lost along the way: Love for another.
This is an English translation from a Spanish quote that comes up when there’s a break-up in a relationship, where power and greed overcome love, or there’s a need to point out to someone else that selfishness (or self-interest and ego) can grab a hold on love, and break it. The Spanish version is this:
“El amor y el interés se fueron al campo un día; y más pudo el interés que el amor que te tenía”.
So I will translate for you the English version:
“Love and greed walked to a field one day; and more power had greed, than the love that I had for you.”