Category Archives: NBC
Joe McGinnis’ book, “The Rogue: The Search for Sarah Palin” will hit bookstores next week. The only thing that this book will do is to feed and add misinformation for the lame-stream media’s pleasure. McGinnis wrote that Governor Palin used to be a drug addict, a cheater (not once, but twice!)
One thing is to do factual research, and another is to simply make stuff up. If the name does not ring, this is the man that rented the property next to the Palins to write this book. Watch this interview with friendly Matt Lauer, on the “Today” show.
In other words, Sarah Palin uses Nazi techniques from the 30′s and has released the hounds so to speak, but still wants a cookie. No problem Joe, Sarah can write a book about McGinniss, his previous book, his life and accuse him of cheating, and drug addiction; how much cocaine McGinniss snorted with his pals hiding at his side of the fence that Todd had to build to block Piper’s morbid curiosity.
- The three craziest claims from Joe McGinniss’ Sarah Palin book (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Joe McGinniss Claims Sarah Palin Used Cocaine, Snorted It Off Overturned 55-Gallon Oil Drum (dekerivers.wordpress.com)
- Sarah Palin alleged to have used cocaine and marijuana (guardian.co.uk)
- Some got a sneak peek at author Joe McGinniss’ book on Sarah Palin. (aksyrin.wordpress.com)
- New Joe McGinniss Book Claims Sarah Palin Had Tryst with Former NBA Star Glen Rice (blippitt.com)
- Palin ‘Took Cocaine And Cheated On Husband’ (news.sky.com)
Sarah Palin will speak at a tea party rally in Madison, Wisconsin. Andrew Breitbart will join her, as both of them will be in the middle of the hornets’ nest where unions, Democrats and college kids have threatened to throw cheese curds at them, and perhaps other things:
The Koch Brothers think it’s hilarious when their dumb puppets have to go face huge, angry crowds of political opponents. Remember the movie Trading Places? It’s the same idea: Incredibly rich old white creeps just torture their own lackeys whenever it gets dull oppressing the faceless poor and destroying the Earth to make Dixie Cups and Brawny paper douche towels. So the Koch Brothers are bringing Sarah Palin to Madison, right there at the State Capitol, for an “Americans For Prosperity” rally. Haha the union people and college kids are going to pelt her with a million pounds of Wisconsin’s famous Fried Cheese Turds. Or curds, whatever. Curdle Rain. Poor snowbilly grifter!
Let’s pray for a peaceful rally, that Sarah, her family and all those that gather today are safe from any threats or danger. It’s just too bad that the hatred still continues to this day, when there are other critical issues to turn to like jobs, the economy and national security.
- As Palin Heads To Madison For Tea Party, Lefties In High Gear, Planning Disruptions and “Joking” About Violence (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Palin headed to Wisconsin for Tea Party rally (capitolhillblue.com)
- Sarah Palin To Speak At Tax Day Tea Party In Madison, This Sat. (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will be headlining a Tea Party rally this weekend, at a venue that has served as the stage for some very high-profile protests of late: The Wisconsin state Capitol building in Madison. (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Madison Tea Party Tax Day Rally, Sarah Palin (freedomeden.blogspot.com)
- To a tax rally Palin goes (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Palin set to attend Wisconsin tea party rally (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
English: Please spread this information to all those that may be affected. Read below:
Español: For favor, dispersen esta información a través de toda Latinoamérica para buscar personas a través de Google.
The Japan earthquake version of the tool currently lists about 5,500 records, but the number is rising quickly as news about the catastrophe spreads around the world. Although the tool can be useful for finding information about a friend or a loved one, Google warns users that it doesn’t review or verify the accuracy of the data. Furthermore, all data entered will be available to the public, as well as viewable and usable by everyone.
Google’s Crisis Center also shows a map of the earthquake, the latest related news and lists link to warning centers, disaster bulletin boards, and train and blackout information.
The Google Crisis Center is available here, but it also shows up on top of searches for “Japan earthquake” and similar phrases. During these times of disaster, it’s good to see Google taking swift action and leveraging its vastly popular search engine to help people cope and find information.
- Google Responds to the Japan Earthquake With an Online Crisis Center (mashable.com)
- “Tsunami and Earthquake in Japan, Find Missing People on Google Person Finder” and related posts (clickonf5.org)
- Google Person Finder for 2011 Japan Earthquake (ubergizmo.com)
- Google Launches Person Finder for Japan Earthquake Victims (penn-olson.com)
- Google, Local Platforms Respond to Japan’s 8.9 Earthquake Crisis (fastcompany.com)
- Major Earthquake Hits Japan, Google Launches Person Finder Tool (searchengineland.com)
- Google, the Japan earthquake and the tsunami (honorarynewfie.wordpress.com)
- When Google Does Good (marketingpilgrim.com)
- Japan Earthquake (chicagoblend.wordpress.com)
- Japan Earthquake – Useful Links (everwas.com)
Liberal heads will explode in 3, 2, 1…
This time Hollywood has taken notice of Governor Palin, and so far I don’t know how close the script will be based on the book, “Game Change” which covered the 2008 elections. “Game Change” was not 100% accurate with information about the campaign, as claimed by Palin.
So far, here are the details:
Oscar-nominated actress Julianne Moore will portray the former Alaska governor in the project, which will chronicle Palin’s burst into the national scene as a surprise vice presidential candidate in 2008. Directing Game Change is Jay Roach, director of the Meet the Parents movies as well as the HBO film Recount, which examined the aftermath of the 2000 presidential election with a focus on the Florida recount.
Game Change is based on Mark Halperin and John Heilemann’s book about the 2008 presidential elections and follows John McCain’s campaign from his selection of Palin as his running mate to their ultimate defeat in the general election.
Danny Strong, who previously wrote the Roach-directed Recount, penned the script for Game Change. Roach is executive producing, with Strong co-executive producing.
As soon as more information starts trickling in, I will post more details. Stay tuned.
- Sarah Palin HBO Movie GAME CHANGE To Star Julianne Moore!! (aintitcool.com)
- Julianne Moore to play Sarah Palin in HBO’s ‘Game Change’ (insidetv.ew.com)
- Julianne Moore to Play Sarah Palin in ‘Game Change’ (towleroad.com)
- Julianne Moore Will Play Palin for HBO (dirtywhorelebrity.com)
- Julianne Moore Will Play Sarah Palin In Game Change (mediaite.com)
- Julianne Moore Playing Sarah Palin for HBO (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Julianne Moore to Play Sarah Palin? You Betcha (tvsquad.com)
- Another Sympathetic Portrayal, Coming to HBO (powerlineblog.com)
- HBO Wants To Make Blogs Explode (macleans.ca)
- Cast This! “Game Change” w/ Julianne Moore (thefilmexperience.net)
“You know, in the words of Bill Clinton, I feel her pain, you know?” Steele said in an interview on “Political Capital with Al Hunt” airing this weekend on Bloomberg Television. “My goal — and I know Sarah’s goal has been — let’s take the party and put it on the streets.”
He also said:
“Put your name next to your quote and then have a conversation with Sarah Palin. Until then, leave it alone,” Steele said. “You know all this kind of dissension and, you know, frustration within the party is not doing anything to get Republicans elected tomorrow. So until we get that job done, let’s not worry about 2012.”
It bears repeating: Death threats against Sarah Palin are at an all-time high (via C4P). Will it take someone being wounded (or worse, killed) to defend Governor Palin and/or any member of her family? I thought that she is still a Republican.
- Michael Steele defends Palin. Says GOP needs to “chill out” (riehlworldview.com)