Category Archives: MSM
Thanks to Pennsylvanians 4 Palin!
Slate’s Dave Weigel posted that Stephen Bannon’s documentary “The Undefeated” on Sarah Palin will be released on July 15. The release of this movie starts in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada. From there, it will trickle down to other key states.
Let’s be honest; this information has been out ever since we found out about the documentary and it definitely has flipped upside down the Republican elites and liberals alike. Bannon is making interview rounds, promoting the documentary and answering over and over why he felt compelled to turn several short documentaries in a two-hour movie.
Tomorrow we will see a statement from a “major theater chain” that is set to announce a nationwide distribution. If my gut is right, “The Undefeated” will get the movie trailer, followed quickly by the movie itself about two weeks later, and outside I will see a separate marquee sign with title, date and times. Sweet!
Andy Barr from POLITICO wrote that the movie director has also retail plans for “The Undefeated,” where Wal-Mart could be key. I will not post snippets of his piece because it does reek of POLITICO material; go ahead and read it for yourself. My conclusion: It’s very encouraging to see the positive feedback from several people that have seen it, the buzz that is generating within the political circles and the Internet. Positive or negative, the reality is that there is a movie about Sarah Palin; that this movie attempts to clear the air about events in the past that have tarnished her image while at the same time, show everybody that she can run a country.
- Palin: “The Undefeated” Producer Stephen Bannon’s Bloggers Briefing (sarahpalinblog.typepad.com)
- Palin Lounge Sunday: Reviews of “The Undefeated” Are Out! (tammybruce.com)
- The Undefeated (maxredline.typepad.com)
- “The Undefeated” Information (thepalinexpress.wordpress.com)
- Palin: “The Undefeated” Movie Trailer (sarahpalinblog.typepad.com)
- Palin Movie to Be Released Nationally… (politico.com)
- ‘The Undefeated’ could be a game-changer for Sarah Palin (sarahpalinblog.typepad.com)
- New Palin Movie Feeds 2012 Speculation (blogs.wsj.com)
It’s harder to keep up with the Palins, but hey, that’s the idea. More pictures are coming in via Twitter and the media is already covering the whole front of the Trump Tower.
Nice to see that they are not interested in such a blithering, idiot and stupid hack./ Now let’s up the ante a bit, shall we?
Let’s trump it up with…pizza? I love Sarah’s parents, they’re just great.
- Sarah Palin, Donald Trump to meet in NYC Tuesday evening (thenewstribune.com)
- Palin, Trump to meet in NYC Tuesday evening (sfgate.com)
- Palin and ‘The Donald’Plan NYC Rendezvous (foxnews.com)
- Palin, Trump to meet in NYC Tuesday evening – The Associated Press (news.google.com)
- Sarah Palin and Donald Trump: the Republican Dream Ticket meets in New York City (dailykos.com)
- Sarah Palin, Donald Trump Meeting In New York City (huffingtonpost.com)
- Report: Sarah Palin To Meet With Donald Trump In Manhattan Tonight (mediaite.com)
- Netanyahu, Perry, Trump and Palin (thehill.com)
- Palin plans to meet Donald Trump during N.Y. tour (thestar.com)
SarahPAC has evolved from a straight-forward website with a limited goal to a full-fledged official Sarah Palin‘s interactive website. Everything for the general public is there-her Facebook posts, her tweets, email updates and of course the PAC donations. These are detailed, better broken down and my bet is that her PAC will increase due to this flexibility.
For those interested in a speech appearance, the option is there. The website design is impressive, colorful and very patriotic. Kudos to all involved in this project. GAME ON, indeed!
Sarah Palin will speak at a tea party rally in Madison, Wisconsin. Andrew Breitbart will join her, as both of them will be in the middle of the hornets’ nest where unions, Democrats and college kids have threatened to throw cheese curds at them, and perhaps other things:
The Koch Brothers think it’s hilarious when their dumb puppets have to go face huge, angry crowds of political opponents. Remember the movie Trading Places? It’s the same idea: Incredibly rich old white creeps just torture their own lackeys whenever it gets dull oppressing the faceless poor and destroying the Earth to make Dixie Cups and Brawny paper douche towels. So the Koch Brothers are bringing Sarah Palin to Madison, right there at the State Capitol, for an “Americans For Prosperity” rally. Haha the union people and college kids are going to pelt her with a million pounds of Wisconsin’s famous Fried Cheese Turds. Or curds, whatever. Curdle Rain. Poor snowbilly grifter!
Let’s pray for a peaceful rally, that Sarah, her family and all those that gather today are safe from any threats or danger. It’s just too bad that the hatred still continues to this day, when there are other critical issues to turn to like jobs, the economy and national security.
- As Palin Heads To Madison For Tea Party, Lefties In High Gear, Planning Disruptions and “Joking” About Violence (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Palin headed to Wisconsin for Tea Party rally (capitolhillblue.com)
- Sarah Palin To Speak At Tax Day Tea Party In Madison, This Sat. (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
- Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin will be headlining a Tea Party rally this weekend, at a venue that has served as the stage for some very high-profile protests of late: The Wisconsin state Capitol building in Madison. (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Madison Tea Party Tax Day Rally, Sarah Palin (freedomeden.blogspot.com)
- To a tax rally Palin goes (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Palin set to attend Wisconsin tea party rally (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
English: Please spread this information to all those that may be affected. Read below:
Español: For favor, dispersen esta información a través de toda Latinoamérica para buscar personas a través de Google.
The Japan earthquake version of the tool currently lists about 5,500 records, but the number is rising quickly as news about the catastrophe spreads around the world. Although the tool can be useful for finding information about a friend or a loved one, Google warns users that it doesn’t review or verify the accuracy of the data. Furthermore, all data entered will be available to the public, as well as viewable and usable by everyone.
Google’s Crisis Center also shows a map of the earthquake, the latest related news and lists link to warning centers, disaster bulletin boards, and train and blackout information.
The Google Crisis Center is available here, but it also shows up on top of searches for “Japan earthquake” and similar phrases. During these times of disaster, it’s good to see Google taking swift action and leveraging its vastly popular search engine to help people cope and find information.
- Google Responds to the Japan Earthquake With an Online Crisis Center (mashable.com)
- “Tsunami and Earthquake in Japan, Find Missing People on Google Person Finder” and related posts (clickonf5.org)
- Google Person Finder for 2011 Japan Earthquake (ubergizmo.com)
- Google Launches Person Finder for Japan Earthquake Victims (penn-olson.com)
- Google, Local Platforms Respond to Japan’s 8.9 Earthquake Crisis (fastcompany.com)
- Major Earthquake Hits Japan, Google Launches Person Finder Tool (searchengineland.com)
- Google, the Japan earthquake and the tsunami (honorarynewfie.wordpress.com)
- When Google Does Good (marketingpilgrim.com)
- Japan Earthquake (chicagoblend.wordpress.com)
- Japan Earthquake – Useful Links (everwas.com)
Liberal heads will explode in 3, 2, 1…
This time Hollywood has taken notice of Governor Palin, and so far I don’t know how close the script will be based on the book, “Game Change” which covered the 2008 elections. “Game Change” was not 100% accurate with information about the campaign, as claimed by Palin.
So far, here are the details:
Oscar-nominated actress Julianne Moore will portray the former Alaska governor in the project, which will chronicle Palin’s burst into the national scene as a surprise vice presidential candidate in 2008. Directing Game Change is Jay Roach, director of the Meet the Parents movies as well as the HBO film Recount, which examined the aftermath of the 2000 presidential election with a focus on the Florida recount.
Game Change is based on Mark Halperin and John Heilemann’s book about the 2008 presidential elections and follows John McCain’s campaign from his selection of Palin as his running mate to their ultimate defeat in the general election.
Danny Strong, who previously wrote the Roach-directed Recount, penned the script for Game Change. Roach is executive producing, with Strong co-executive producing.
As soon as more information starts trickling in, I will post more details. Stay tuned.
- Sarah Palin HBO Movie GAME CHANGE To Star Julianne Moore!! (aintitcool.com)
- Julianne Moore to play Sarah Palin in HBO’s ‘Game Change’ (insidetv.ew.com)
- Julianne Moore to Play Sarah Palin in ‘Game Change’ (towleroad.com)
- Julianne Moore Will Play Palin for HBO (dirtywhorelebrity.com)
- Julianne Moore Will Play Sarah Palin In Game Change (mediaite.com)
- Julianne Moore Playing Sarah Palin for HBO (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Julianne Moore to Play Sarah Palin? You Betcha (tvsquad.com)
- Another Sympathetic Portrayal, Coming to HBO (powerlineblog.com)
- HBO Wants To Make Blogs Explode (macleans.ca)
- Cast This! “Game Change” w/ Julianne Moore (thefilmexperience.net)