Category Archives: law
Jon Stewart took six minutes to get his point across-mock Rick Santorum‘s surge in the polls, his three state victory roll mixed in with Catholic hospitals and clinics’ contraceptive dilemma and the final Obama compromise. BUT, he was not done yet. Stewart took a moment to slam Newt at the end, which again proves that he’s one of the reasons why Obama got elected.
- Jon Stewart Catches Up On Last Week’s Controversy Over Contraception Insurance [Video] (gawker.com)
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Rips Fox News Christians Over Birth Control (huffingtonpost.com)
- Stewart’s Vagina Ideologues Slams Contraception Controversy (lezgetreal.com)
- Jon Stewart On Birth Control Opponents: ‘Liberty For Employers, Employees Can Go F*ck Themselves’ (mediaite.com)
Thanks Ace, and Verum Serum-need to spread the word, the truth and the most recent update on this mess: Their luxurious accommodations for their employees and executives-well, I think mainly executives. Not to mention loan violations, and TWO more loans to different solar manufacturers.
- Solyndra (4simpsons.wordpress.com)
- Judge refuses to extend sale timeline for Solyndra (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- More On Obama’s “Forthcoming” Solyndra Response (reason.com)
- Breakdown of Solyndra Media Coverage Shows Everyone Ignored More Important Stories (treehugger.com)
- US Was Blind to Cracks at Solyndra (newser.com)
Via Atlas Shrugs:
MK Gilad Erdan – Israel’s Minister of Environmental Protection (pending security details)
Dr. Robert Stearns – Founder and Director of Eagles’ Wings, a global movement of churches, ministries and religious leaders, and the protest organizers
Rev. Matt Sorger – He has over 19 years in the ministry and is outspoken in his stand with Israel
President Obama will be speaking to the United Nations General Assembly on Sept. 21.
This will most certainly account for heavy traffic during this time.
Please come with flags or your own hand made signs.
Tell President Obama that you want him to veto the Palestinian call for statehood.
Thousands of Americans will be arriving via buses, trains, and planes, but most will not be Jewish Americans. It seems that the Jewish Organizations have failed to act even in the face of Israeli leaders calling upon everyone to rally in front of the UN in support of Israel (www.durban3nyc.com/).
Pamela Geller will attend the LA event, check it out here.
- Perry to Host Pro-Israel Rally in NYC Tomorrow (timesunion.com)
- Israel Says Palestinian Statehood Bid at UN Will Fail (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Israel under pressure to limit scale of retaliation to Palestinian statehood bid (telegraph.co.uk)
- Joe Walsh To Palestinians: Stop Statehood Bid Or Israel Will Annex West Bank (huffingtonpost.com)
Check out this video. It’s from 1958!! Aren’t we living (or lived) through all of this? Please watch and pass along! A bit Ronulan, but impressive indeed.
SarahPAC has evolved from a straight-forward website with a limited goal to a full-fledged official Sarah Palin‘s interactive website. Everything for the general public is there-her Facebook posts, her tweets, email updates and of course the PAC donations. These are detailed, better broken down and my bet is that her PAC will increase due to this flexibility.
For those interested in a speech appearance, the option is there. The website design is impressive, colorful and very patriotic. Kudos to all involved in this project. GAME ON, indeed!