Daily Archives: February 14, 2012
I wanted to add this gem of a speech from CPAC. Too bad he can’t be our President!
Professor Dershowitz Is Right About Media Matters
Harvard University Professor Alan Dershowitz is one of the most knowledgeable and unapologetic defenders of Israel among American academics. This has unfortunately opened him to unfair and intellectually dishonest attacks from his fellow liberals.
In answering a recent attack by Max Blumenthal, formerly of Media Matters for America (MMfA), Prof. Dershowitz said , “Let me tell you, Max Blumenthal and Media Matters will be singlehandedly responsible for (Obama) losing this election. They (the Democrats) cannot win the election and keep this affiliation with them.”
I agree with Prof. Dershowitz, though obviously I think there are many, many more reasons why President Obama should lose this election (trillions, if you consider his latest budget proposal).
Prof. Dershowitz is right to draw attention to MMfA in particular. As Big Journalism points out: “Media Matters has been condemned by the Simon Wiesenthal Center for their continued use of an antisemitic slur ; their own allies have even thrown them under the bus for antisemitism .”
This just shows that Americans of all political stripes are awakened to the dangers of unethical journalists and media organizations that deceive their audiences and use bullying tactics to unfairly target political opponents.
- Sarah Palin
- Palin: Professor Dershowitz Is Right About Media Matters (sarahpalinblog.typepad.com)
- ED MORRISSEY: The Curious Link Between Media Matters and the White House War on Fox. “It’s getti… (pjmedia.com)
- Daily Caller: Politico reporter withheld information? Really? (riehlworldview.com)
Jon Stewart took six minutes to get his point across-mock Rick Santorum‘s surge in the polls, his three state victory roll mixed in with Catholic hospitals and clinics’ contraceptive dilemma and the final Obama compromise. BUT, he was not done yet. Stewart took a moment to slam Newt at the end, which again proves that he’s one of the reasons why Obama got elected.
- Jon Stewart Catches Up On Last Week’s Controversy Over Contraception Insurance [Video] (gawker.com)
- WATCH: Jon Stewart Rips Fox News Christians Over Birth Control (huffingtonpost.com)
- Stewart’s Vagina Ideologues Slams Contraception Controversy (lezgetreal.com)
- Jon Stewart On Birth Control Opponents: ‘Liberty For Employers, Employees Can Go F*ck Themselves’ (mediaite.com)