Taiwanese Comedian Plays A Dead Steve Jobs With An Android Tablet
I am not an Apple fan girl, but I am a total geek. While I am surprised that this “comedian” pulled this stunt for the sake of controversy (and Android tablet sales-as if!) I am not gonna fall nor buy the political correctness and pretend that this skit is in my opinion idiotic, and a cheap shot at Apple that is absolutely unnecessary to sell a competitor’s product.
We are used to anime and Taiwanese cartoons for this sort of stuff; I even wonder if a short animated cartoon could be forgotten in the maelstrom of the Web.
Here’s the video-take it away, Ah-Ken:
The copy cat is introducing the Android tablet called Action Pad, from Action Electronics.
Chelsea Chen, a spokeswoman for the company minimized all the backlash, in which through Reuters, the statement reads: “Steve Jobs always advertised things that were good for people, Apple products, so his image can also be used other products and other things that are also good for people.”
Hey lady, get ready to receive a lawsuit from Apple in 3, 2, 1…
- Steve Jobs Mocked in Ad for Android Tablet [VIDEO] (mashable.com)
- ‘Angelic’ Steve Jobs impersonator promotes Android tablet (cbc.ca)
- Great Marketing or Fanboy Suicide? Steve Jobs Back As a Taiwanese Man with an Android Tablet (netbooknews.com)
- “Steve Jobs” promoting Android Tablet Action Pad in Taiwan Commercial (socialbarrel.com)
- Steve Jobs says “i Like Android” in his afterlife (buzzom.com)