Monthly Archives: May 2011
It’s harder to keep up with the Palins, but hey, that’s the idea. More pictures are coming in via Twitter and the media is already covering the whole front of the Trump Tower.
Nice to see that they are not interested in such a blithering, idiot and stupid hack./ Now let’s up the ante a bit, shall we?
Let’s trump it up with…pizza? I love Sarah’s parents, they’re just great.
- Sarah Palin, Donald Trump to meet in NYC Tuesday evening (thenewstribune.com)
- Palin, Trump to meet in NYC Tuesday evening (sfgate.com)
- Palin and ‘The Donald’Plan NYC Rendezvous (foxnews.com)
- Palin, Trump to meet in NYC Tuesday evening – The Associated Press (news.google.com)
- Sarah Palin and Donald Trump: the Republican Dream Ticket meets in New York City (dailykos.com)
- Sarah Palin, Donald Trump Meeting In New York City (huffingtonpost.com)
- Report: Sarah Palin To Meet With Donald Trump In Manhattan Tonight (mediaite.com)
- Netanyahu, Perry, Trump and Palin (thehill.com)
- Palin plans to meet Donald Trump during N.Y. tour (thestar.com)
I hate sarcasm galore, but oh well…gotta get my point across somehow.
Well, for an uneducated idiot who thrives on the limelight and can see Russia from her house I’d say this is pretty outstanding. Poor Sarah Palin can’t give an interview, then that baby Trig that she chose to have it’s so disgusting!
Palin can’t do anything right, she has no experience, no background, no “gravitas” and she’s only in it for the money. Attention-seeking wh*re who has no clue on the issues about the country. Can’t give her the nuke codes either.
Sarah Palin is just good looking, trailer trash lunatic who likes to parade around and prop her children up. That’s what she is good at.
Now let’s go back to 2008…ready?
September 22, 2008|By Jim Stratton and Jeff Kunerth, Sentinel Staff Writers
THE VILLAGES — With thousands of supporters packing the streets and sidewalks of this massive retirement community, AlaskaGov. Sarah Palin took the safe route Sunday and said she and John McCain would reform Washington, put America on the path to energy independence and nurse a struggling economy back to health.
Obama “likes to point the finger of blame,” she said, “but has he ever lifted a finger to help?”
“No!” the crowd yelled back.
It was Palin’s first visit to Florida since being named to the Republican ticket, and tens of thousands of people turned out to see the self-described “hockey mom” and former small-town mayor. Estimates ranged from 25,000 to 60,000.
I am reading Sun Tzu’s “The Art Of War” and it’s very engaging; these teachings can be applied to the business world too. Yep, to that level too.
I was not referring to the book, but granted: Anything against the “enemy” works for me, as long as they waste gas, money, electricity and saliva just to NOT get an answer from her.
After that frustrating quest, day by day of continued exasperation that will grow into muscles and joint pain, the frustration will worsen to desesperation, more fabrications to “fill in” the blanks Palin is not giving. Again, we will have a window of three to four days before the real news on television come out.
No, and when/if they do then the media will do what they usually do-spin it.
This Memorial Day weekend has been quite an eye-opener. For anything Palin, media pundits on television have no other choice but to stay in the air conditioned studios, mocking and attempt at every single turn to derail the message, and deconstruct Palin’s new tactics.
Yet is so much fun to see how the tour is just the way she wants, and control the message just like Obama has done ever since he stepped in. George Soros has funneled millions to media organizations yet Sarah Palin does not need any of that. She connects with people, she does care about worldwide situations and through her SarahPAC website, her notes show her sharp wit, her worldview and what to expect from her-if you read between the lines.
It is quite interesting to read and see what this bus tour is all about-the best part of it, is that she shook the hand of my future VP:
- Chasing Sarah Palin (loopyloo305.wordpress.com)
- On Second Day, Palin Visits National Archives (blogs.abcnews.com)
- George Will: Everyone Knows Sarah Palin Should Not Be Trusted With Nuclear Weapons (mediaite.com)
- Sarah Palin to visit Liberty Bell (philly.com)
- “Sarah Palin Rides A Motorcycle & Participates In the Rolling Thunder Rally” and related posts (imnotobsessed.com)