Daily Archives: April 13, 2011
Just a short note because I want to make it absolutely clear that because I have blogged about other issues that affect this country, and Japan-that Governor Palin’s posts and informations have stepped aside.
That will change. Guaranteed.
Trig’s getting cuter and cuter by the day. This is an old picture when the visor scandal broke out. Obama used Down Syndrome’s children as a cheap shot to justify his spending cuts. That won’t fly with SarahCuda.
- Governor Palin to GOP: Don’t Retreat! (via Sarah Palin Information Blog) (loopyloo305.wordpress.com)
- Gov. Palin on Pirro: “Everything Fair Game for Budget Cuts” (via Sarah Palin Information Blog) (loopyloo305.wordpress.com)
Obama wants all of those who earn $250K or more to pitch in-seriously get into their pockets, and give back. So, he’s playing the “Robin Hood” card…according to this video by Bill Whittle, let’s see how Obama’s formula will work in the long run:
What will happen after that? That’s an open-ended legitimate question, and still I don’t get a real good answer on the non-profit organizations. They’ve fired people as well (by experience). Will their non-profits shrink as well?
- “Robin Hood in reverse” and Run, Bernie, Run? (americablog.com)
- Robin Hood, or just who..? (onemorecup.wordpress.com)
- Kucinich: Transfer of Wealth to the Few + Ron Paul: Funding of the Wars Not Debated + Sanders: Robin Hood in Reverse (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Right now: Petition Obama on Medicare and Medicaid (americablog.com)
It was time for Paul Ryan to go nuclear on Obama; after all, Obama trashed him over and over during his speech today. Well, Ryan’s not taking it anymore and Mark Levin is an expert on the authority of Medicare/Medicaid.
Levin wanted to figure out more out of what is going on right now to get on the same page as Ryan. Listen to the interview below!