Newt’s PAC Keeps Asking For More Money…Why?
Newt Gingrich‘s PAC called home and that was IT. If everything is going swell for him, why harass people all over the country and try to collect money through a robo-call? This time the call was because Gingrich is establishing his “presidential exploratory committee” and wanted me to help them with a whooping $70!!! That, and help organize this state to help get more support for him.
Times are difficult and he must be getting really desperate; I thought that since he’s an “inside the beltway” candidate that he’d enjoy more privileges and backing than other candidates who do the hard work and go directly to the people, to tell them what they stand for and what they want to do for this country.
Michelle Bachmann has done a wonderful job as a fund-raiser and has topped media‘s favorite Mitt Romney. Governor Palin, while not announcing yet, has proven herself over and over she can give it as well as she can take it; and take for more than two years is more than enough. And she will continue to do so; her journalism degree is deep in her heart and she won’t stop until there’s a more balanced information in the media, instead of just making things up.
As for Newt, he has his comfort zone and has not gotten out of it to garnish more support from Republicans. He does have a mainstream media problem that Palin takes the heat of so much-from the same media-yet this is being swept under the rug. Why? Is he THE candidate the media wants against Obama, along with Romney?
T-Paw is starting to do his exploratory committee and is a no-news either. Why the silence, if he is such a bad candidate too? Mike Huckabee is coasting by, and he’s merely moving a pinkie toe. Real conservatives feel that Haley Barbour has no chance either.
As a Palinista it’s amusing watching the terror on both ends of the aisle (except Bachmann) on when and if she announces she will run for President. Governor Palin is getting hit pieces again, trying to diminish her character or attempt more damage than what Americans perceive already; with this I mean those that don’t do their homework and get their news from Dancing With The Stars, The Simpsons or the alphabet networks.
During that telephone call, I pledged over and over the telephone my support for Governor Palin *after thoughtful consideration, I said* because I believe she’s the one that can put the country in the right track, and that I wished Newt good luck in his search for the Presidency. That didn’t stop the caller for more PAC money so I had to tell the caller again with a stronger tone of voice that I support Governor Palin to be the next President of the United States. End of story.
- Newt Explore 2012. Gingrich Launches His Presidential Exploratory Committee (whitehouse2012.wordpress.com)
- Newt Gingrich Is Already Lying About His Presidency (queerty.com)
- On whether Newt Gingrich launched an exploratory committee (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Lobbyists and PAC Organizers (politicalwire.com)
- The Trouble With Newt (thedailybeast.com)
- Newt Gingrich Presidential Ambitions To Be Addressed By Potential Candidate (huffingtonpost.com)
- Newt Gingrich Creates Presidential Exploratory Committee – Source: New York Times (curmilus.wordpress.com)
- Newt Gingrich? No Way. (truebluenz.wordpress.com)
- Is Newt Gingrich doomed? (bltwy.msnbc.msn.com)
- Newt Gingrich launching presidential exploratory committee for attention (salon.com)
Posted on April 2, 2011, in runoff, Uncategorized, United States, US, US President, USA, Washington, White House, Yahoo, year and tagged commitee, money, PAC, presidential, primary, telephone. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.