Jared Loughner is a product of Sheriff Dupnik’s office
My blog is dedicated to fight back all the attacks and smears on Governor Sarah Palin. Imagine all the posts and all the homework I had to go through, pass as much information as possible while at the same time keep composure, grieve for the lives lost, pray for those that need healing…but the buck stops here, and these attacks must come to a stop.
Sheriff Dupnik blames us bloggers, conservatives and Republicans along with talk radio and FOX News, while at the same time voices out his disagreement with Governor Brewer’s law to make Arizona’s borders more secure.
He was one of the first to light up that firecracker-which was what the lamestream media needed-to roll up the agenda and step all over Governor Palin. I, along with many others, decided to hold it, wait for information to come and not arrive to any wrong conclusions nor speculate. I also took the higher road, pray and millions of us did well until the attacks against Governor Sarah Palin came rolling in.
For more on Sheriff Dupnik, read this:
Many of us are experiencing the phases of grieving, but at a quicker pace. I am now becoming really angry, and many others will stand up and defend not only Governor Palin, but demand an apology from President Obama to the echelon of the GOP, who have so far lost their cojones after being slapped on their faces.
The ones that defend Governor Palin are the Tea Party (which I am not a member of), all of talk radio, FOX News now is jumping in by clearing the air and conservative bloggers.
The GOP is what it is, and have shown their true colors when a member of their party and a former Governor of Alaska has been lambasted for more than two years and yet they won’t life a pinkie, and still expect donors and money on their coffers.
- Did Dupnik dismiss Loughner threat? (redstate.com)
- Sheriff Clarence Dupnik Has No Shame (legalinsurrection.blogspot.com)
- Sheriff: No rush on state charges in Ariz shooting (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Ariz. Sheriff Tours Crime Scene, Blasts Limbaugh (abcnews.go.com)
- Did Clarence Dupnik miss the red flags on Loughner? (hotair.com)
- Massacre Prompts Political ‘Cheap Shots’ (foxnews.com)
- Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik: “People Who Are Mentally Unstable Are Susceptible to the Rhetoric Going on in This Country” (democracynow.org)
- Georgia rep. criticizes Arizona sheriff’s remarks (seattletimes.nwsource.com)